In the field of computer science, is there somewhere out there a central database containing a complete list (or at least most of the important one) of conferences and Call For Papers (CFP) to browse and subscribe to?
I found the following pages (source):
- Allconferences.com (conferences, trade shows and conventions)
- Confabb.com (mostly trade fairs, but some academic conferences)
- Conference Alerts.com (academic conferences worldwide)
- conference-service.com (mathematics, physics, nuclear applications, chemistry, earth sciences, computer science)
- Eventseer.net (computer science and linguistics)
- PapersInvited.com (academic conferences worldwide)*
- WikiCFP (A wiki site to organize and share CFP)
- Academic Conferences Publishing House (CFP of Worldwide Academic Conference, meetings, symposia, workshops, Special Issues of International Journal)
Are there better ones?
Thanks for your answers. Here is the extended list based on your answers: