Is there an acceptable way to include editorial work on journal articles in my list of publications?

closed as unclear what you're asking by user68958, user3209815, Jon Custer, Bryan Krause, Azor Ahai May 23 at 18:08

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    What kind of editorial work do you mean? – Stefan_W May 23 at 7:29
  • On your own articles (but why?), other people's articles (then you might be mentioned in the acknowledgments), or do you mean reviewing papers for journals? – user68958 May 23 at 9:55

Contributions such as editorial work must go under "Scientific and Academic Activities" in a CV and not under "Publications", because for it to be posted under "Publications" one must be an author on that publication (which editors are not).

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.