On the website of the University of Cambridge, they state the eligibility criteria for the Cambridge international scholarship scheme (CISS). One of them is:

"Have a high upper-second-class undergraduate honours degree from a UK Higher Education Institution, or an equivalent from an Overseas Institution".

I don't understand it. Can someone explain to me what is precisely meant by that?


Given that that's the same as the requirement for applying to Cambridge, have a look at the international qualifications page to see how degrees in your country map to Cambridge degrees.

| improve this answer | |
  • 1
    I believe that the "University Minimum Requirement" in that will correspond to the "upper-second-class undergraduate honours degree" in the CISS requirements. – MJeffryes May 21 '15 at 8:49

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.