I'm working to prepare my master's degree admission.
So the admission team provided me with a declaration form and I'm want to know what exactly the last two points mean:
Read the following and agree below:
• I will read and accept the responsibility of the Honor Code if I am approved for admission to ... University.
• I certify that all information given on this application is complete, true, accurate and my own original work.
• I ensure that the academic credentials provided are authentic and have not been altered.
• I confirm that the I-20 Shipping Address provided in the application is an address where I personally receive mail.
• I confirm that I have included information on all of my academic studies and will not pursue further study prior to joining this university. Failure to provide this information can result in dismissal from the university. By selecting yes, this will serve as a signed agreement:
□ Yes □ No
My guess for the last two points is:
- The I-20 shipping address would be my actual address in the city I work and live in.
- The "not pursue further study" would mean, as I complete the admission application process and get the agreement from the university that they accepted me in the graduate study whether the admission is direct or connected with finishing an English course, that I will not get involved in pursuing any higher education.