On providing academic services (such as teaching, advising, and research mentorship) specifically to undergraduates. Questions about undergraduate-specific issues that could not apply to graduate or post-graduate academicians are off-topic here and will be closed and deleted. Questions about coursework, etiquette, and other academic issues that apply to both undergraduate and post-graduate students should not be tagged [undergraduate].

Undergraduate education encompasses all coursework and related educational experiences taken to earn either a bachelor's or associates degree. In many educational systems, such as that in the United States, undergraduate education is post-secondary education up to the level of a bachelor's degree. In such systems, an entry-level university student is referred to as an "undergraduate", while students earning more advanced degrees are referred to as "graduates". In other educational systems, such as some science courses in Britain and some medicine courses in Europe, undergraduate education refers to post-secondary education up to the level of a master's degree.

The first degree of an undergraduate degree is normally named a Bachelor's degree. The undergraduate normally studies in a university.