New answers tagged

0 votes

How can one differentiate between Dr. (PhD) and Dr. (MD or DO)?

You can tell from the context, but without the context, you can't. If the context is obviously far removed from anything clinical, such as "Dr. xyz has written a book on archaeology of early Los ...
Lambda Moses's user avatar

Top 50 recent answers are included