On the method of instruction known as "lecturing." Usually the lecturer will stand at the front of the room and recite information relevant to the lecture's content.
A list of questions to be added to this tag:
- An outline slide in a lecture?
- How to deal with students leaving the class for 10 min during the lecture?
- Having students scribe lectures
- Is it okay to record audio for a lecture?
- How to overcome my resistance to lecturing?
- lecturing (teaching methods) for a diverse group of students
- Questions to speaker per Smartphone in University lectures
- How to deal with premature student questions during a lecture which will be covered in a subsequent slide?
- Is it better to go to class, or watch the recorded lectures?
- What did Universities use in lectures before they starting using PowerPoint?
- Relation of lecture mandatory attendance and lecture quality
- Device for writing a lecture with a stylus for video lecture recording
- How to quiet noisy undergrads students during lecture
- Advantages and Disadvantages of learning a subject through lecture videos
- When can asking a question during lecture be offensive?
- Learning efficiency of sitting in first rows of the lecture hall
- How to balance lecture participation and not being considered a show-off?
- What to do about fellow student that hogs lecture time with many questions