New answers tagged

2 votes

What should i do if my PhD supervisor move to another country in my third year?

You have at least the following options: Move along with your supervisor. This might involve getting accepted into their new university or (harder) keeping enrolled in your current one. There are ...
user avatar
  • 264k
4 votes

What is the best way to deal with cranks?

Introducing a crank to another crank is always a grand idea. They never have any trouble accurately diagnosing the other one. In any given field, there are lots of enthusiasts out there in the gen pop ...
user avatar
  • 1,009

Top 50 recent answers are included