I have done my graduation from a college in India and I am pursuing my M. Tech from the same college. When I get my degree will I be a "double alumnus" of the institution? Or is the term something else? Please help.

  • 2
    Still only alumnus, it does not stack. – Dirk Nov 23 '17 at 11:04
  • A less-PC, colourful term also used is "academic incest." – Sean Roberson Nov 23 '17 at 15:22

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.