I recently received a 'reject but resubmission allowed' decision on my paper submitted to IEEE Wireless Communications Letters (binary decision; no revision decision exists)
I wonder how a resubmission process is like.
- How will the editor consider a resubmitted paper?
- Will it be considered as a new submission?
- Will the editor assign the paper to the same reviewers?
- Should I attach a response document for reviewers' comments?
- I found no exact place for a response document in the submission system. The closest entries I found are cover letter and supporting document.