I am in the process of choosing a Master's program. I have been approved for one program, but I'm still waiting to hear back from two other schools. The school that approved me said that they need me to fill out my Master Promissory Note as soon as possible so my financial aid can be ready for my summer courses next month. My only concern is that I may choose a different school if I get accepted into it. If I'm not accepted into the other programs, however, I would like to have my financial aid taken care of so I can attend summer courses without any problems.
Can I sign the Promissory Note for my currently accepted program and then sign another Promissory Note for a different school if I am accepted?
Thank you and have a good day.