I entered my university a year ago. I am enrolled in the master's thesis program. I wanted to do a thesis , but none of the faculty in my department who do fluid dynamics have an opening for a new researcher in their group. It seems I wont be able to find a thesis advisor in my subfield.
What's my best option in this situation? is it possible to transfer schools a year in?

  • 1
    It depends where you are (geographically - i.e., what country you are from), and the policies of the university. – Sean Roberson Jun 22 '17 at 17:31
  • I'm in the United States. – Daniele De Rossi Jun 22 '17 at 21:38

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.