I am finishing a Masters degree in Educational Technology (MET) and already earned an MA and Ph.D. How do I write this? Ph.D; MET? I am not sure so need confirmation.

  • I don't know about your culture, but in mine, a Masters is not a title. It's only a degree. People tend to only use their titles as soon as they have one and only list degrees on a full CV. – skymningen Jun 19 '17 at 8:25

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.