I'm sorry if this a wrong place to post this question but I don't know where to ask.

I'm a medical student from Alexandria, Egypt. By next year I'll have completed the pre-clinical phase of the program and I'm wondering if I can study the clinical phase in Germany (Germany has the same program arrangement)

Is there a test that l can take to study the clinical phase directly without having to start all over ?

  • Welcome to Academia SE. I'd suggest to delete the last paragraph of your question because it is a so-called shopping question, see academia.stackexchange.com/help/on-topic. – FuzzyLeapfrog May 24 '17 at 20:04
  • I do not have a clue, BUT I would like to encourage you to write to some departments you are interested in, and ask. (I suppose you have scoured their websites already.) – aparente001 May 26 '17 at 23:37
  • 1
    @aparente001 Thanks for your reply. I did and I'm waiting for their reply – Peter Gerges May 26 '17 at 23:48

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.