I do a B.Sc. degree project in computer science at KTH Institute of Technology. The work included a fair amount of source code written in C and NuSMV and the report is somewhat technical even for a CS report. We had a peer review this week where I got to know
- put the problem statement up front and clearly
- adjust the language for a non-technical audience
- put definitions and acronyms in a glossary
- use the shared latex template
- remove some duplicated text
- update the illustrations with text and numbering
- scale down the images so that they look better
- maybe put in an appendix (with the code)
Do you agree that the source code should be in an appendix or is it better to put it inline or even maybe not include the code at all?
If you want to you read the draft from this link.