I am looking for useful websites like "findmyprof.org" in which I can search and find professors who work on specific field, categorized by country. The problem with "findmyprof.org" is that it does not separate European country.

closed as off-topic by Cape Code, scaaahu, silvado, Bob Brown, Enthusiastic Engineer Mar 7 '17 at 18:15

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • ""Shopping" questions, which seek recommendations or lists of individual universities, academic programs, publishers, journals, research topics or similar as an answer or seek an assessment or comparison of such, are off-topic here. (See this discussion for more information.)" – Cape Code, scaaahu, silvado, Bob Brown, Enthusiastic Engineer
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.


The instruction of findmyprof.org states:

the structor is "keyword +country website code" example: Climate change +ac.uk --> search only websites located in england

I searched for

atmospheric science +.ch

and received results only for Switzerland.


Whenever you use findmyprof.org website, the search query result list down the websites that matches your request. Note that you can set a window size for the first 10 or 50 professors in that domain. From that list you can lookup the hyperlinks and by looking at the end of that links, you can assume if it in uk or us ...etc.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.