I've read from the NHS website that radiologists will stop receiving full funding from the UK government. I'm wondering if any other NHS related degrees have also had funding stopped for them, and which continue to receive funding

  • This seems like a question that could be readily answered with the help of Google.
    – Ian_Fin
    Nov 15, 2016 at 12:06
  • I agree with @Ian_Fin. For this sort of question, ASE is not suitable. Just google it out.
    – Coder
    Nov 15, 2016 at 13:07


You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .