I've received a CV that includes a certificate on a "DVV/ICC Stage-One Test for the Certification in English". I don't know this test. What is equivalent, e.g. w.r. to the European Framework (A1-C2) or TOEFL score?

  • I'm having trouble getting a direct link, but Google turned up a PDF about TELC which started from German Adult Education (DVV). "Stage One" appears to be very old terminology as they currently use the European Framework that you mentioned.
    – mkennedy
    Nov 3, 2016 at 9:07
  • @mkennedy: Thanks. Make an answer out of it, I'll be happy to accept it.
    – Matthias
    Nov 3, 2016 at 10:49


You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .