I want to cite the official Geometric accuracy of the Landsat imagery, published by USGS on their website http://landsat.usgs.gov/geometry.php. The citation is suggested for a scientific journal.
I am using Mendeley, which ask me to fill in:
- Title: Geometric Accuracy of Geometry???
- Authors: USGS??? or United States Geological Survey??
- Publication: Landsat Missions??
- Year: 2016 - I think this is obvious
- Pages: ??? What??? pages on website?
Date Accessed: - should I use the american or UK type of date? my paper is written in american english.