My partner wrote a thesis at a university which closed his faculty. Is it possible to submit this thesis through another university? Can you suggest a university which may be open to this? It is 50,000 words relating to angloshere involvement in the Indochina war, particularly Laos. Two chapters were cut out to turn it into an MPhil in an attempt to satisfy another university. Thanks for any suggestions.


Probably not without meeting some minimum requirements. At my university a student must be enrolled for a min of two years full time. There are exceptions but require an extensive justification to be put forth that is then review by a committee. Also any parts already submitted for the award of any degree cannot be reused.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.