This question should link with the question.
After I get the admission offer (unofficial), I replied Graduate Coordinator
"Thank you very much for the offer. I will inform you the decision regarding admission offer around the end of March. I have already sent the official GRE(Subject + revised) and TOEFL-iBT score from ETS and I will contact soon at my university to get the official transcripts to send your department. "
The professor replied:
"Please do not send any official transcripts to the department. As soon as you notify us that you accept the offer, the Graduate School will be informed and you will be contacted with instructions on how and where to send official documents. The school may not accept documents not sent directly to them."
Again I replied him
"Thanks. I understand you completely. "
My question is, as the admission offer was unofficial, I wanted to send all of the official documents and I will decide letter. Now will it be okay if I inform them the decisions after a month and send offical documents at that time?