I am looking for the proper adjective that would carry the meaning that a grant for a PhD student covers everything (tuition fees, stipends, etc.). I believe one can use the expression "full grant", but I wonder whether there exists some more unambiguous adjective.

  • fully funded is used
    – SSimon
    Feb 27, 2016 at 15:29

1 Answer 1


You can just say/write 'funded PhD' or 'fully funded PhD' to avoid any ambiguity that may cause for any resume reviewer abroad.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .