I am currently applying for graduate school and I have research papers that are currently in the peer-review process. What is the best way to send the schools these papers, since in the application forms, there does not seem to be a section to highlight the journals where I submitted my papers? They do not allow submissions like arXiv.

  • They do not allow submissions like arXiv. — Who doesn't? The journals? – JeffE Sep 19 '15 at 21:54

There must be space to highlight why are you interested in this school? or briefly describe your research interests.

In any of the above space. you can highlight your submitted papers something like: I have submitted this work to this journal which is now in under review.

You can also append the abstracts along with co-authors and Journal of each submitted papers to your CV at the end.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.