On the website of the University of Cambridge, they state the eligibility criteria for the Cambridge international scholarship scheme (CISS). One of them is:

"Have a high upper-second-class undergraduate honours degree from a UK Higher Education Institution, or an equivalent from an Overseas Institution".

I don't understand it. Can someone explain to me what is precisely meant by that?


1 Answer 1


Given that that's the same as the requirement for applying to Cambridge, have a look at the international qualifications page to see how degrees in your country map to Cambridge degrees.

  • 1
    I believe that the "University Minimum Requirement" in that will correspond to the "upper-second-class undergraduate honours degree" in the CISS requirements.
    – MJeffryes
    Commented May 21, 2015 at 8:49

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .