How do you name the section on your CV to list your participation as scientific/organization members in academic events (e.g. conferences, workshops, etc.)?



"Service" activities are usually listed under a heading such as "Professional Service" or "Professional Activities." However, this does not apply to simply attending or presenting at conferences and workshops, but rather to organizing or scientific committees.

| improve this answer | |
  • Thank you. Professional Service / Activities are a good name. I will use it for organizing events – Javier Gamo Aranda Nov 22 '17 at 11:59

If you've done only a few and they're very relevant to your field I would create a separate field for "Workshops." I've done quite a few as both a participant and a lecturer and so I lump the most recent and relevant under "Panels/Workshops."

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.