For my first time I submitted a manuscript to a journal special issue months ago. The special issue had a proposed schedule as follows:
- Submission deadline: 1st date
- Papers reviewed: 2nd date
- Revised papers reviewed and accepted : 3rd date
- Notifications to authors: 4th date
- Publication: Approximate date
A- If it is supposed to send a revision on the (3rd date), does it mean that review comments/scores will be delivered at the (2nd date)? In my case I didn't get review comments even after many days of the (2nd date).
B- The (3th date) mentions "Revised papers reviewed and accepted". Does it mean papers are accepted for granted after the first review round and need only a revision? I thought that usually there are 2 review rounds before final decision.