I want to submit a paper to a conference in the field of Computer Science, but I am a little bit doubtful of what information to submit. The dates are the following:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: February 6, 2015
- All Acceptance Communications: March 16, 2015
- Preliminary Paper Submission Deadline: April 27, 2015
- Peer Review Final Acceptance Communication: June 1, 2015
- Final Camera-Ready Paper Submission & Copyright Deadline and Author Registration Deadline: July 10, 2015
- Early Registration & Hotel Deadline: September 22, 2015
I am in the process of finishing the paper, but I think that I will not make it for the first deadline to complete it throughly. For what I know the Abstract Submission Deadline is only for submitting the abstract, am I right? I believe that is for the chair to have an overview of how many papers will they have.
The question that I have is: what does All Acceptance Communications means? Is it the submission of the full paper? Why just don't they call it Full paper submission instead of that other cryptic name?