- I work full time often more than 60 hours a week but I want to go to college to be a neuroscientist.
- I live in the US and have bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering.
- My goal is to get a PhD in neuroscience.
- I work in the IT department in a corporate but do mostly documentation.
My plan is to begin by doing the following -
- Preparing for Bio, Psyc and Math GRE subject tests
- Subscribe to Scientific Weekly and Scientific Mind to get current research news
- Read a college level Biology textbook to get some background on Biology.
Can you please help me with the following -
- Offer some advice if I am headed in the right direction.
- What else will help me get into school/neuroscience research.
- Any pointers on getting scholarship/aid.
- Will I be able to get into a Masters program (with some pre-requisites) or do I need to start from undergrad?