as you can guess I'm a non-native english. When I write an scientific paper, my major trouble is the language and I'm worried about the review of my english. There are any website or community, where I can post my full paper or part of it, and receive a peer review for my english? Thanks a lot.


1 Answer 1


You're asking people to do difficult, specialized work for free. So, generally... no.

Your university may have a graduate writing center where they can help you.

You could ask a peer in your program to help you, in exchange for cooking lessons, baby sitting, or help with their _.

You could hire a professional editor. These can be cheaper than you expect, given the economy, but you also get what you pay for.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .