I am an international student who is applying for a masters in the UK and has received one unconditional offer. That offer is not from not my first choice, however. I am still waiting for news other applications. My current offer would start in less than two months, so I need to respond soon. If I accept that offer now, is it okay for me to accept other offers (if they are successful) later? Most importantly: will this have any impact on my visa?
Many, many students accept places on Master's degrees that they never turn up to. We never count our student numbers until they have actaully registered.
However, I don't know how this will affect your visa. I'm pretty sure you need to specify what university your are studying at on a student visa, and so you will need to have made a decision before last point at which you could apply for a visa and start on time.