I want to enroll in a top Canadian/US university for PhD program in management with options in human resource management/entrepreneurship. I do not have a BSc degree but have over 14 years professional experience and completed the following British accredited qualifications:
- level 8 Qualifi diploma in strategic management and leadership;
- level 7 Qualifi diploma in executive management
- level 7 EBMA diploma in business administration
- level 7 Qualifi diploma in human resource management
- level 7 OTHM diploma in strategic leadership and management
- level 6 EBMA diploma in business administration.
According to the UK framework for higher education qualifications, levels 7 and 8 are equivalent to Masters and Doctorate respectively.
I want to be a practioner-scholar and an academic PhD is needed.
How do I go about the admission process? I have communicated with 2 recruiters who are 'unable' to guide.