I am planning to visit a British laboratory. They asked me to sign a form by the representative of my home university. I do not understand who this representative is supposed to be: our director or which other person?

  • 1
    Guessing a bit, but it is probably anyone authorized to "speak" for the university. A department head might be enough. I'll tag this UK to wake up our British members
    – Buffy
    Commented Aug 31, 2022 at 18:32
  • 3
    Might help to have some context about what the form is to have a better idea of what exactly they need.
    – Bryan Krause
    Commented Aug 31, 2022 at 18:53
  • 3
    How would anyone here know what an unspecified British laboratory means by this in the context of some unspecified form? Just ask them if it's not clear to you. Commented Aug 31, 2022 at 23:22


You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .