I have a BSc and MSc in Architecture (2011). I am close to completing a second MSc and would like to go for a third MSc in Canada. Can a lecturer from the second MSc be a reference in the 3rd MSc application?

I used a lecturer from my undergraduate studies as an academic reference for the second MSc (the only lecturer I kept in touch with). He has written a lot of references for me and I would love not to bother him this time.

1 Answer 1


Yes. A lecturer from your most recent academic program would generally be a good choice of referee.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .