Suppose we perform experiments with input parameters (temperature, humidity, processing time...) and collect resulting data (thickness, structure, mech. properties...).
Is there a tool (or set of tools) to organize, process and export data from such experiments?
Key features are:
- Structured files decomposition (raw text files).
- Basic math operations.
- Filter and sort by given parameters (show/export data from samples treated at given temperature and humidity for various times).
- Generating tables with given parameters and list of "constants" (table of times, mech. properties and thicknesses and list containing temperature, humidity...).
- Vector graphics output and/or output suitable for MATLAB (graph of thickness as function of time).
- Automated (or easy-to-create) LaTeX output (report sheet).
If not, any idea, hint or recommendation how to create it is appreciated. Right now I'm thinking of a spreadsheet (Excel) as core database and MATLAB as the processor (filters, sorting, graphics).