I was invited despite never communicating with anyone in the committee, the email was not marked as spam though.
This conference has many hallmarks of predatory conferences.
- Based on their webpage, the company is reportedly "running" at least 4 conferences on the same day in the same city with vastly different topics.
- Each reported attendee's biography is plagiarized from a top Google search result. To confirm, copy and paste the biography into Google.
- The abstract submission process does not detail any form of peer review.
- The image of the conference attendees is the same on each conference webpage.
- The domain of the conference organizer is registered to a proxy organization intended to obfuscate the true owner.
- Other sources on the internet have questioned conferences held by this organization.