Can a non EU student transfer from a Hungarian university, for example Eötvös Loránd University, to an Austrian university, and if yes do you have to go through the same procedure that you would in your home country such as visa.

  • 1
    If you're a non-EU citizen you will certainly need a student visa for whichever country you want to study in. Your university may be able to give you more specific guidance. May 26, 2021 at 22:18
  • @astronat thank you.
    – dace diro
    May 31, 2021 at 0:26


You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .