How can I put a research department of a university or an internship awarded into the acknowledgments section of a research paper?

  • 1
    Do you mean how to acknowledge the department where you interned?
    – Spark
    Commented Jan 31, 2021 at 1:23
  • @Spark, yes it is.
    – afdez
    Commented Jan 31, 2021 at 12:13

1 Answer 1


You can simply write

this work has been conducted while Alex was visiting XXXXXX

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .