I have just graduated with a bachelor degree in Mathematics and Physics. I joined a master's program in mathematics and I have just finished my master courses with a 3.8/4 CGPA. I don't have publications yet, however, I went to a summer school in 2019 and wrote a report.
How should I write a very good and professional cv?
I divided my cv into 7 sections:
- Conferences (I listed all the academic conferences that I attended)
- Other academic activities (I listed the summer school and the name of the project I joined)
- Programming and computer skills
- Work Experience ( I listed that I worked as a math TA the last semester)
- Interests and Personality
Is this good enough? Do you have any tips or remarks?
I was hesitated a bit to add the last section, also I included my college photo in the cv so is this professional? Also, I was thinking about asking a professor who knows me to review my cv but at the same time, I don't want to seem unprofessional or dependent. Do students normally do that?