After submitting the application I found my undergraduate education was mistakenly classified as a graduate degree. All my other transcript and CV say the correct things. What can I do besides contacting the admission office? The admission office is non-responding.

  • 3
    Contacting the admissions office sounds like the most useful course of action - why do you need an alternative? – Rdd Dec 16 '19 at 9:34
  • @RuaraidhDobson Maybe they mean in addition to contacting the admission office? Probably asking in case there are other obvious ways to address the error (and which OP might be blamed for not trying). I agree that contacting the admissions office is sufficient for a minor error like this. To the committee, OP might appear slightly careless, but not dishonest. – small_wayne Dec 17 '19 at 19:25
  • @richard Exactly! Since the admission office is too busy they just ignored my email... – High GPA Dec 17 '19 at 20:40

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.