This question already has an answer here:

I finished my Master one year ago and now I am writing a paper from my master thesis. But now i am a PhD student in another university (another country). Which affiliation i should write in the paper?. Is it ok to write both university names on paper? Thanks

marked as duplicate by Anyon, Solar Mike, Tommi Brander, Enthusiastic Engineer, Scientist Sep 3 at 15:16

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


Put the current affiliation and make a comment in the title page (i.e., a footnote) stating "this work was conducted as part of a master's dissertation [in the older university]".

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.