I would like to convert my UK grades to USA GPA. Are there recognised institutions that perform such service? I am in the process of applying for further studies in the United States but the universities I have approached are asking that I got my grades converted the USA GPA.

  • I once heard of NARIC which could translate from outside the UK to UK grades if I remember correctly, but I don't know whether they can do it the opposite way (it seems logical that they can since it is supposed to be comparison-based, hence inherently symmetric, but I don't remember them stating this explicitly) – Evariste Jul 15 '19 at 10:26
  • Generally, universities do this themselves based on official documents from the school you graduate from. I'm surprised that you are asked (and trusted) to do it. – Buffy Jul 15 '19 at 10:28