What would be the grad program for studying Paralegal in the US?


In the US, there isn't any standard- there are associate's, bachelor's, and master's degree programs for paralegals along with shorter certificate programs. There are also professional certifications that you can take a test for.

If you really want a master's degree, there are lots of programs offering a "Master's in Legal Studies" for paralegals.

  • Thank you, so these Master's degree is designed for NON-Legal / Lawyers to do this program ??? – goofyui Jul 7 at 2:26
  • They're not law degrees. It wouldn't surprise me if an immigrant with legal training from another country took one of these programs and became a paralegal in the US. – Brian Borchers Jul 7 at 3:26
  • Thank you Professor, very helpful – goofyui Jul 7 at 4:18

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.