0

I decide to withdraw a paper in a journal (biology) which is already almost 3 months in "With Editor" status. The reason for the delay is because of the journal's lack of preprint policy (my paper was published in a BioArxiv) and they have to discuss with the company but until now no definite answers and decision. I think this length of the manuscript is status unreasonable anymore. I sent an email but no confirmation of my withdrawal (they are so slow to respond), my concern is that is it ok to submit in another journal without the other journal confirming my withdrawal?