Who funded the article "randomized controlled trial contrasting the effect of 4 low calories sweeteners and sucrose on body weight in adults with overweight or obesity "? In general, how can I determine the funders of research articles?

closed as off-topic by padawan, Anyon, cag51, Solar Mike, corey979 Apr 29 at 4:59

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    hi and welcome to Academia.StackExchange. What have you done so far to answer that question? what exactly do you mean by "fund"? Please edit your question to get higher-quality answers. And please add link to the article on the journal's website if possible – aaaaaa Apr 29 at 0:24

In general, you can find often find the sponsor listed in an article acknowledgement or registration of the protocol. The article was preregistered as NCT02928653. Upon going to the preregistration site I see the sponsor is Purdue University.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.