I am searching an appropriate word for transferring student from one University to another University
There might be such a word which helps me to search for related topics of transferring student from one university to another one.

  • Is this for students who initiate the transfer or for students who a moved by the universities?
    – Solar Mike
    Apr 22 '19 at 13:40
  • 1
    @SolarMike I am particularly searching for a student who initiates the transfer.
    – Gopal ojha
    Apr 22 '19 at 13:44

You could simply use the term "transfer student" that you've already used in the question tags.

Collin's Dictionary:

a student who moves from one institution or course to another at the same level (e.g. undergraduate)

A student can both be said to apply to the new university as a transfer student, and be described as a transfer student at the start of their study at the new university (example).

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.