This question already has an answer here:
I submitted a paper in October 2018. After 2 months, the status changed to "awaiting CE decision" and stayed it ever since. I waited a month and sent an email to CE in February 2019. I did not receive any reply. I then waited another month and sent a second email to CE and editor assistant in March 2019, still no response . I don't know what to do next? Should I email publisher? Should I send another email to CE. Since the paper has been in the review process for 6 months, should I withdraw my submission? What if CE doesn't respond to my withdrawal, can I submit the paper to another journal?