Can anybody assist me in knowing what is a 3 year engg. diploma is equivalent according to UK education system or ECTS?


Is it equivalent to HND or HNC?

  • It usually depends on the awarding institution. – Brian Tompsett - 汤莱恩 Feb 27 at 8:18
  • And how it is regarded by the institution applied TO... – Solar Mike Feb 27 at 12:51

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.