Because the journal is not recognized by UGC. Kindly please suggest how to withdraw my paper in an open access journal.

closed as unclear what you're asking by scaaahu, user3209815, FuzzyLeapfrog, user68958, Jon Custer Feb 22 at 16:51

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    Has the paper been published by the journal or has it been accepted for publication but not yet published? – henning -- reinstate Monica Feb 22 at 6:46
  • 1
    You might want to expand "UGC" in the question. – Tommi Brander Feb 22 at 10:57

You can't. Your paper is published. That means the publication process is over and it's too late to withdraw it.

Besides, since your paper has been published, even if you could withdraw it, it can no longer be published anywhere else (at least without violating most journals' stated policies on novelty).

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.