I'm a newbie college student and I have a passion for both Mechanical Engineering and Physics (specifically physics and astrophysics). I would like to have knowledge in both of these areas because it will be useful in the career direction I want to go. My question is: can I get one degree as my BS and then switch to the other for my MS? Which should I do first?