What does this question mean in an application for MS: "Do you have partial funding for your graduate education? " or "Do you have full funding for your graduate education? "

  • This can mean different things in different places, say the US and Europe, for example. Where are you asking about? – Buffy Dec 3 '18 at 21:21
  • It's for MS in US – Srikar Reddy Vanga Dec 4 '18 at 2:28

It means are the fees going to be paid fully or partially.

They want to know they are going to get the money.

It may also be partially-funded is covering tuition only for example.

|improve this answer|||||

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.